Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

I am in the Spotlight

Hi ladies,
today while bloghopping I couldn't believe when I saw it... I am in the spotlight today with one of my cards I made last winter over at Belles'n Whistles Stamps.


Wow, I am really honoured when I read the post Lynda wrote about my card. Thank you Lynda!

I have quite some cards to share with you the next few days. So come back to take a look if you like. Your visits and nice comments always makes me happy!

There will also be a blog hop at Crafts & Me, starting tomorrow 1st April... no April Fool :o) and will last two weeks. So don't miss it, there are lovely prices to win.

10 Kommentare:

angelique (anlou) hat gesagt…

hiya sweetie
this card is amazing
so congrats on your spotlight hunni
well deserved sweetie
hugs angelique

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your spotlight so well deserved and such a beautiful card!! Its such a great feeling isn't it!! Love Chanelle xxx

cebelica hat gesagt…

You totally deserve being in the spotlight, because this card is amazing. Congrats!

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow...supe! Gratuliere dir ganz herzlich!!! =)
Martina

sallysbitz2 hat gesagt…

Your card is amazing & you deserve that spotlight.

Well done you x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

A Beautiful card Karina - and well deserved Spotlight, congratulations! Hugs, Teresa xx

Croms' Cubby Hole hat gesagt…

Congrats on your spotlight. It is well deserved. This is a beautiful card

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Stunning card....really beautiful xx Jenny xx

coops hat gesagt…

congratulations karina.you so deserve to be in the spotlight :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

woo hoo well done on being in the spotlight, this is fabulous xxx