Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Crafts and Me Challenge # 75 - Let's see circles

Hi my dear friends and very apprechiated visitors. Today I have a new card to show you. We started a new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges and we want to see

CIRCLES

For my card I used two of them, as frame for this gorgeous image I used. It is called Angel with Emeralds by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I love it. Those big wings are just fabulous. I decided to make a colour combo of yellow and blue, as I wanted to use my new Glitz paper pad, although emeralds are green... but who knows this... ;o). At least I haven't known before...


Here's a close up of the image. I added some yellow stickles to the hair wisps and as eyeshadow.


With this card I want to join following challenge:

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

wow fantastic card karina.stunning colour combo and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Martina hat gesagt…

Ah...die karte ist wieder traumhaft schön geworden! Tolle farbkombi!
Sag mal...hast du meine mail bekommen? Sehen wir uns in Stuttgart????
LG
Martina

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

Oh look at this! Karina this is gorgeous! Judy x