Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Let's play Bingo

It's me once again for today. We have a new challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges as well.

We have a fun challenge for you this fortnight!  We're going to play Bingo!!  If you have never taken part in a Bingo challenge before all you need to do is choose one of the horizontal, veritcal or diagnoal lines on the Bingo board below and use those three items on your card!

The card I made is with one of the new images of the Secret Summer Kit of Whiff of Joy, which just started for pre-ordering. Isn't Mme Henry just so cute? The theme for the Summer Kit is 'Jane Austen meets Henry Mouse'... I know you will just love it.  


I coloured Mme Henry with Copics. As I love this paper so much I didn't wanted to add too much. So I just made some stitching around and added the row of the Bingo Game with Charm, Ribbon and Flowers. 


And here is the Bingo card;


So wanna play? We look forward seeing what you create.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Moni hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Karina and the image is so cute, fab colouring. Hugs,moni

PokSa hat gesagt…

Wahnsinn! So eine schöne Karte. Du hast nicht nur das Motiv toll eingesetzt, sondern auch noch das Papier so schön ins Gesamtkonzept eingebracht. Ich liebe Dein Werk.
lg Sandra

coops hat gesagt…

aw so beautiful karina.stunning pretty colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Brittany hat gesagt…

lovely.. I am back and have just put a post on my blog, so you are welcome to visit..
Hugs, Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Julie hat gesagt…

FAbulous card, Karina - such a gorgeous colour combo and papers!! Love it!! Hugs, Juliexx