Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenges - Paper Piecing

Hi my dear friends and visitors, are you ready for a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges? We have a great theme for you;

PAPER PIECING

This is a technique I quite love to make. And hey, it is the first time I used four!! mediums to colour mediums to colour an image: designer papers for the dress, Distress Inks for the rest of the image, Copics for shading the dress and Pencils for some background shading and hair accents. I love how it turned out.


The image I used is 'Dare to Dream' and it is one of my favourites! 


The sentiment and matching die is from Whiff of Joy as well. I love so much that Whiff of Joy haves a big range of German sentiments. This one says; 'Believe that you can do anything you want, you just have to push yourself enough'.


Now we are looking very much forward seeing your paper pieced projects. 

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Riet hat gesagt…

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

SusanLotus hat gesagt…

Beautiful, beautiful card! The colours make happy and I get summerfeelings from it!

Unknown hat gesagt…

What a magnificently paper pieced girl Karina, she's adorable; you certainly used a wonderfully bright colour combo, superbly done!

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!!!! Gefällt mir mal wieder richtig, richtig gut!!!! Echt klasse gemacht!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

wow love this karina.really beautiful image and your rich colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Julie hat gesagt…

Beautiful paperpiecing Karina!! Love the colours too and especially love your hair colouring! Hugs, Juliexx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Karina how beautiful is this ...what a fabulous creation , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
Aww....this is gorgeous. Fab paper piecing and I love the frame around the image. The sentioment is beautiful as well.

Hugz,
Sandy