Sonntag, 19. August 2012

Jack-O-Lantern Tea

Hello everyone, at Sweet Pea Stamps we have variations week again. I LOVE it! It is so great to see  what everyone is doing with the same image. Here is my project using Elisabeth Bell's Jack-o-Lantern Tea. Isn't this just such a sweet Halloween image? I wanted to use autumnal colous with lots of orange and yellow. The papers I used are from a quite old paper pad from We R Memory Keepers and I think it is perfect to this image.


I made the colouring with Copics. As decoration I used some lace, lots of flowers and a matching tea can charm.


Just go to see what the others from the DT created with this adorable image HERE.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Sue hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful Karina. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The colours and flowers are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue

Nicole hat gesagt…

Wow Karina, did I miss lots of beautiful cards. They all are as always absolutely gorgeous and fabulous, with so many lovely details. Big hugs, Nicole

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh Karina, das hast du aber superschön gemacht! Wie du aber kolorierst... echt wahnsinnig schön! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Birgit hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina!
Die Karte ist wunder-wunderschön!! Sowohl das Motiv als auch die Farben und natürlich die gesamte Gestaltung gefallen mir total.
Geht's dir eh gut und genießt du den Sommer?
LG, Birgit