Samstag, 25. August 2012

Teeny Tiny


Hello everyone, last Sunday we had a very hot day with around 34 degrees. As I don't like it that hot I preferred to stay inside and crafting in my somewhat a bit cooler craft room, creating this card I want to show you today. I made it with my actual favourite colour combo... cool colours :o)... blue and pink. I used one of my favourite images by Elizabeth Bell called 'Teeny Tiny' available at Sweet Pea Stamps.

I coloured this sweet image with Distress Inks. The background papers are Prima. 

¨

This sweet little key is a new Die Cut from Whiff of Joy.


And this cute heart tag is from Whimsy available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


And know what? This sweet image is on SALE right now. Isn't this just great? So hurry up to get it, I am sure you love it as much as I do.

Have a magical day now!
Hugs, Karina

10 Kommentare:

martina's kaartjes hat gesagt…

wow, what a great card ! love the coloring ! great result
greetings,martina
x

Sue hat gesagt…

Stunning card Karina, the image is so pretty and your colouring is so beautiful. I love those beautiful flowers too.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Kim hat gesagt…

it's a stunning card, love those colours and the layout is fantastic!
Kim x

Anja hat gesagt…

Wieder ein rundum gelungenes Kärtchen, liebe Karina! Deine Coloration ist wie immer einmalig.
Schönes (kühles) Wochenende und liebe Grüsse
Anja

Riet hat gesagt…

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Just stunning Karina!!! I wish I could colour like you...your cards are always so beautiful and etheral. Such gorgeous work as always :)

Rhonda Miller hat gesagt…

This is beautiful.

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Wow! Karina, this is one amazing card hun. Love it!

Donna x

Claudia hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, wow, was für es hammertolls Chärtli. So tolli Deko und so supertoll usgmalet, chapeau!
Merci vielmal für Din so liebe und tolle Kommentar und das vo somene Profi!
Ich wünsche Dir na en supertolle Sunntig.
GLG Claudia

Nicole hat gesagt…

WOW, Karina und was eine traumhafte Karte hast du gemacht! Wirklich fabelhaft. Liebe Grüße Nicole