Dienstag, 27. November 2012

Coral Immersion - Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everyone, today I want to show you a card I just made with an older but not less amazing stamp available at Sweet Pea Stamps designed by the fabulous ching-chou kuik's. It is 'Coral Immersion', and is available as a single stamp, and on Plate # 41 together with three other wonderful image.




I coloured the image with Copics and wanted to keep a red and grey tones colour scheme.


Thank you so much for looking.Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Moni hat gesagt…

Hey Karina
das ist ja eine sexy Lady auf dem Kärtchen, ganz toll verziert und coloriert hast du den Stempel und die Karte!
Liebe Grüsse
Moni

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

wow!!! the reds and blacks are so stunning!!! absolutely gorgeous colour work :)

Sanna Saksija hat gesagt…

Amazing colouring! Wonderful!

PaperDaisies hat gesagt…

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Love it. Hugs Nina

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow its amazing sweetie and the clouring is just fantastic big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iris Wiechmann hat gesagt…

Wow this is simply beautiful Karina!!! Stunning coloring!

Karina thanks so much for your comment on my blog and letting me know that one of my images got copied! I wrote you an email, hope you got it! :)

Hugs,
Iris

Martina hat gesagt…

Wieder total genial!!!!!! Wunderschön!
LG
Martina