Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

In the Pumpkin Patch

Hi dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers just as I am, time for another Halloween inspiration, although Halloween is already over since few days. But hey, it is so much fun to create them. The card I show you today is made with one of the gorgeous images by Teresa Sherman. It is called 'In the Pumpkin Patch' and you can find her on Plate # 215.together with three other images and a sentiment. This beauty is available as a single stamps as well.



 I coloured her with Copics. The background papers I used are from Memory Box.


I hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Thank you so much for your visit here.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

This is stunning love the image and the colours and design are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Nina hat gesagt…

Ui,isch die schön!!! Gfallt mer u-guet au wenn orange ned grad zu minere Lieblingsfarb zählt. Ich hoffe, es goht der wieder besser.
Ganz liebs Grüessli
Nina

Julie hat gesagt…

Stunning - such amazing colouring! Hugs, Juliexx