Samstag, 10. November 2012

Sweet Little Red

Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine. Today I want to show you a card looking more spring like. I used one of the newest images by ching-chou kuik's called 'Sweet Little Red'. I love this little scene with the cute fox on her arms. This image is available as a single stamp and comes together with three other beautiful images on Plate # 226. And you can get it as Digi as well HERE.


I coloured the image with Copics. I added some sparkling to her hair. The background papers are from Basic Grey Porcelain.


Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit here.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

WOW this is gorgeous you have coloured the image beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Nancy hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! Such fabulous colouring!...Nancy :o)