Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Butterflies

Hi again my dear friends and visitors. As promised I am showing you now what second challenge started today. YES, at Whiff of Joy Challenges we have a new theme for you, too. It matches perfect for spring time and I hope it will give you some spring feelings while making your creations although it looks more winterlike outside.

We want to see BUTTERFLIES on your project. Don't you love them as much as I do? They are a must on a springlike card or project in my opinion. Whiff of Joy have gorgeous Butterfly Die-Lights for you to play. I also used them on my card. The sweet image I had a play with is cutie Maya 'Thorny Greetings'. I also used the 'Sweet tags with hearts'. I love how this die-light comes with a big and a smaller tag. It is a wonderful combination as you can see on my card.



As always I also have a close up of the image for you... I added some pearls onto the butterfly and her hair tie.
I added a sentiment from this collection onto the tag.


For my card I used the sketch from 'The Sketchy Challenges' and want to join their challenge of course.

Other Challenges I want join:
Creative Creations - Letter B (Butterflies, Bow, Bling)

Wish you a wonderful day now and thank you so much for looking, always so much apprechiated!
Hugs, Karina

10 Kommentare:

SARA hat gesagt…

carinoooooooooo! i love it

lora hat gesagt…

it is very bright and beautiful!

Turwen hat gesagt…

Hehehe, das Motiv finde ich klasse!!!! Total witzig!!!! Echt schön geworden!!!!

LG!

Flutterby Trina hat gesagt…

cute card and fantastic colouring! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

Jenny hat gesagt…

Ooo gorgeous. I love these papers. Super fab colouring. jen xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Awww Karina this is stunning, love this cute stamp and the gorgeous fresh colours on your card xxx

Cordine hat gesagt…

Stunning!
Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine

Anja hat gesagt…

Was für ein süßes Kärtchen :)
Und all die tollen Details... sehr schön!! Glg Anja

Clarissa Schupp hat gesagt…

So wunderwunderschön, die Farben, ein Traum... jetzt muss es doch wirklich endlich mit dem Frühling klappen. Wünsche Dir und deinen Lieben ein tolles Wochenende und superschöne Ostern.
Viele liebe Grüße
Clarissa

Scrap Vamp hat gesagt…

This card is so pretty! Love your coloring; great stamp, and awesome design!