Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Call Me Maybe

Hello and good morning everyone. Great to see you here! Today I want to share with you a creation I made with one of the newest images from Whiff of Joy. For my card I used 'Call Me Maybe'. She is such a sweetie! And the English sentiment is a part of the stamp. Isn't this just great? I added some of the 'French Vintage Postmarks' around the image. I also used the Vintage German Postcard stamp for the background of my card. The German sentiment is from the 'A Message for you' set. And so is the little arrows on the postcard.



I coloured her with Copics. On my card I also used one of the new Die-Lights from Whiff of Joy; the 'Staying in Touch' set' which comes with four different dies, useful for so many occasions. I just love this little telephone. A perfect addition to this image. They are currently out of stock but I am sure that Katharina will have them in store soon again.


Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Die ist ja wieder oberhammer-süß! ;) LOL Du weißt was ich meine ;) Ein wirklich superschönes Kärtchen und das Motiv mag ich auch immer mehr....tolle Farben!
Und bevor ich jetzt noch mehr Mist schreibe...
liebe Grüße
Martina

marion hat gesagt…

This is so lovely and sweet and so much to see, fab card, hugs, Marion

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die ist ja total süß die Karte und das Motiv ist sooo goldig.
Tolle colo.
Lg Elfie

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.fab sweet image and I love the fabulous shape and details :D

xx coops xx