Samstag, 10. August 2013

Whiff of Joy Preview Day 4


Hello and good morning everyone. First I wanted to show you another preview yesterday. But then got too busy to schedule my post, so with a day delay here is another project I made with the new super cute images from the new release at Whiff of Joy to the theme 'Sew Sweet'.  The one I used for this card is 'Stitched up with Love'. Aren't they so sweet?? Love it!!


 Here's close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics. To this papers from Pion I wanted to keep it monochromatic. Love the effect of it.


I added two tags onto my card.


While I made the stitching on my card I had the idea to add that piece you see on my photo below. Don't know the right name of it in English, it is a helper to mount the yarn into a needle. Always need this as my long-sighted eyes don't see it without anymore... ;o). Does anyone know the name of this piece?


Well, just one time sleeping and then you are able to order those gorgeous new products; from the 11th August. And we from the team will celebrate this big day with a Blog Hop!! Join us to win some of the new goodies.

 Whiff of Joy

Go and visit the other design team blogs too, lots of inspiration to see there made with those new and gorgeous images.

 Whiff of Joy

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

oh karina this is just so gorgeous!!!! what a sweet image... love the black and white colouring and the beautiful papers :)

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really gorgeous image and design and your mono colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Shazza hat gesagt…

this is beautiful x

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

GASP!!! How did you manage to stay with neutral color and be so vibrant and awesome? this is adorable and gorgeous all in one. Love it.