Mittwoch, 20. November 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Christmas Cheer

Hello and good morning everyone! At Whiff of Joy Challenges we have a new challenge for you. This time we have the theme

CHRISTMAS CHEER

I love to make Christmas cards and am sure you too... Here's my project I made with one of my fave images 'My best Winter Friend' available as a Digital Image at Whiff of Joy.


I added some Frantage around the image after stamping some French Vintage Postmarks around the edges. On the photo below you can see the Sweet Tag with Hearts die cutting I added a sentiment from the 'Glaube, Liebe, Hoffnung' set onto it. The sweet deer charm is from the 'Silent Night' Box of Charms.


Below you can see a close up of the image I colored with Copics.


Now we look very much forward to see you joining our new challenge.

Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Kim hat gesagt…

gorgeous card, such a sweet image. and love the soft colours and layout
Kim x

Unknown hat gesagt…

I just love Whiff of Joy's stamps, and you color them so beautifully. Love the shape of this creation! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.i love the grey and aqua colours and the image is too cute ;D

xx coops xx

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! I love blue and this is wonderful. Beautiful coloring and great design.
Thanks for the link on the frantage too. I have never been able to figure out how to use that and I LOVE the look. Now I will be able to get me some. :-)

Clarissa Schupp hat gesagt…

Sooo schööön, tolle Farbwahl und wieder mal eine aussergewöhnlich schöööne Coloration. Ich liebe deinen Stil. Wünsch Dir einen ganz tollen Sonntag, bis bald.
xoxo Clarissa