Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

Welcome Back Pennant

Hello and good evening everyone! Hope you spent some wonderful Christmas days. Now they are already over. On one hand I'glad they're over as although I had some days off they were anything else than relaxing. On the other hand I'm a bit sad that the advent season is over now... this is what I love the most while this time... the weeks and days before Christmas. 
 
A good friend and neighbour of mine was in holidays almost the whole month December. She returned back home on the 25th December. I wanted to surprise her with this pennant you see below. A pennant with three parts, and I used some Whiff of Joy stamps for it which are perfect for this occasion...


On the first pennant I used sweet 'Henry Catching the Plane'.


The second, middle pennant...



And the third one, using 'Henry Around the World'. Here I also used one of the charms from the Box of Charms 'All for the Boys'.


I colored the images with Copics.


 And here you can see the whole pennant how it was hanging on my neighbours door.


Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Die Flaggen sind ja ja echt toll geworden!! Was für eine liebe Überraschung für deine Freundin! Toll!
Alles Liebe
Martina

Rebecca Bradshaw hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful, love all the details!
Rebecca.

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Gorgeous banner Karina, love the cute images and details.

Donna x