Freitag, 24. Januar 2014

Alva Color from Bildmalarna Stamps

Hello everyone, today I show you a card I made with sweet Alva Color available at Bildmalarna. She is so beautiful and a pleasure to work with. The gorgeous papers I used are from the Soft Collection.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I colored her with Distress Inks. For once I stamped the image with brown ink which gives a totally other effect. 


And some more close ups below...



Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Aunty Sue hat gesagt…

Ooh I Am So Loving These Stamps And Love The Brown Ink Gives A Softer Feel To It

Maya hat gesagt…

Oh my!
I love this card, Karina ♥
Your coloring is awesome, and all the wonderful details!
Gorgeous card ♥♥
Hugs, Maya

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.really sweet image and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Lovely card, great stamp, and stamping in brown looks so cool! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

Sara S. hat gesagt…

I saw this on Pinterest and had to come take a closer look. Absolutely stunning card!