Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

Rose Fairy 2 by Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers! Today I want to share with you a card I made with one of the gorgeous images by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I used 'Rose Fairy 2' and so love it!! She is a pleasure to work with and to color. She is only available as Rubber.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I colored her with Copics and used some of my fave papers from Maya Design available HERE.


Have you seen the Sale still going on HERE and HERE? Got and get gorgeous stamps for a super price!

With this card I want to join following challenges:

Inky Chicks - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Cards & More - Anything goes
Open Minded Crafting Fun - New Item (the yummy Maya Design paper and image too)
A creative Romance - something new (the yummy Maya Design paper and image too)
Live & Love Crafts - Perfume (I was inspired by Prada - Infusion de Rose, see image below)


Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Totally gorgeous Karina... I love the way you have colored her up. Big hugs, Sylvia

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff hat gesagt…

Karina, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful card with my "Rose Fairy 2" stamp. It's GORGEOUS!!
I would like to invite you to my FB group Stamps by AuroraWings. You're welcome to post photos of your project, participate in the monthly contest I have going, and post links to your blog. Hope to see you there. ^_^

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.fabulous image and colouring and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

this is gorgeous!!! I love the colors you used.. she turned out just beautiful!! I love Mitzi's images!! And you really made it into something stunning!! Love it!! Thank you so much for joining us in our first challenge at Open-Minded!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Mikha Adriani hat gesagt…

Omg Karina. This is really stunning!! I love the shabby touch you put here. And your colouring is just gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful card at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Would love to see you again next challenges :)
Hugs, Mikha

Amy A hat gesagt…

STUNNING! Just love this! The chabby chic papers and design is perfect with that image and your coloring is AMAZING!! Just love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us again!

Amy~DT

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
So gorgeous! Beautiful use of the papers and a very striking image. Love how you added flowers to her hair and the crackle paint on all the edges. Great match to the PRADA pefume. Thanks so muc for linking up to the LLC challenge; always a pleasure to visit your blog (though my time doesn't allow for it very often).

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts


Teresa hat gesagt…

Beautiful creation, thanks for playing along at A Creative Romance hugs Teresa