Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge - Love is all around

Hello and good morning everyone. Over at Deep Ocean challenges we have a new theme for you on the start. An easy one for this time of the year. We want to see

LOVE IS ALL AROUND

For my card I used the sweet Love Birds from Whiff of Joy. It is one of the elder stamps from Whiff of Joy, but one of my all time favourites. They are perfect for Valentines or Anniversary projects.


Below you can see a close up of those sweeties. The coloration is made with Copics and I stamped some 'French Vintage Postmark Stamps' around it.


Look this beautiful rolled flowers... they are made with the 'Rolled scalloped Flower Die-Light from Whiff of Joy. Love their look, so elegant in white or creme. I die cutted them on thin white paper with a velvet texture on it. It's not to see clearly on the photos.


The hidden tag is made with 'Sweet Tag with Hearts' Die-Light. And the sentiment on it is from Whiff of Joy too, from the ,Magical Whishes' set. It is even for sale at the moment for 40 % off... so hurry up to get it for this fabulous prize!


Do you like how it looks like with the heart shape on the tag? I love it... but to confess it happened by accident, as I stamped the sentiment headfirst directly onto the tag. As I didn't want to cut the tag a second time I thought I could stamp the sentiment on a heart and glue it over the wrong sentiment on the tag.

This card is for Sale in my Etsy Shop.

Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

Very beautiful Karina!

Rebecca Bradshaw hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful, love the soft colours and the gorgeous embellishments.
Rebecca.

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful and pretty karina.gorgeos delicate colours and i love the sweetimage ;D

xx coops xx