Samstag, 12. April 2014

New Stamps at Bildmalarna and The Sketchy Challenges

Hello everyone and welcome to a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges!  Today you have the choice out of three Sketches to have a play with.
 
Have you already seen the new stamps from Bildmalarna? You will love them as much as I do. Today I am showing you a creation with the beautiful 'Alva Flower'. She is simply stunning... love her so much!


I made the coloration with Distress Inks. And I used the papers from the 'Soft Collection' for my card.


And I added a sweet bird charm onto the hidden tag. The sentiment I used is from Whiff of Joy.


And I used following Sketch for my card:

 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IuhmcEiHvAc/Uy1N7gVLHHI/AAAAAAAAEK8/mQ_xr9OrQ8E/s1600/Sketch+Cordine+12+april+2014+2.jpg

Now we look forward seeing many of you joining us.
Wish you a happy day now! Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow so beautiful karina.your colouring and details are stunning and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Oh wow the way you have coloured that image is stunning
Hugs
Jayne