Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

Piemonte Italia - Part 1

Hello everyone, not a card or a papercraft project to show you today. Unfortunately our two weeks holidays come to an end now and we have to get back to our daily routine again next week.

The first week of our holidays we spent in 'Bella Italia', exactly in the region of Piemonte. We so loved it to be there, although we had very hot temperatures up to 36 degrees!! Below I want to show you some photos I've made.

I want to speak them for themselves... I gave them a vintage touch and it wouldn't be me when there would not be any detail photos too. And you may wonder to see an Italian Beauty from the 60ies here... well, I was able to join a professional photo shooting which was so much fun. I was so happy that I was allowed to take some photos from the model too.

Those photos I show you today are mainly taken in Montemagno and surrounding.
















Check back tomorrow to see some more photos. Hope you enjoy have a look at them and the beautiful scenery of this romantic landscape.

Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff hat gesagt…

OMG, every photo is gorgeous!! Thank you for posting these. Loved every one of them. Hugs, Mitzi xx

Hello hat gesagt…

Oh WOW these photo's are beautiful Karina and thank you so much for sharing them with us all.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

DonnaMundinger hat gesagt…

Oh how gorgeous, Karina! Fabulous photos. The scenery is just breathtaking. So happy you shared them. xxD