Montag, 31. August 2015

Dark City for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! It's Monday and so my day to show you some inspiration I made for the Noor! Design UK webshop.

Did you know that today in two months is Halloween? I love Halloween, and I even love more to create Halloween projects :-). Still some time to get everything prepared. Those crazy MDF houses from Dutch Doobadoo are perfect for creating a Halloween decoration. Look below how mine turned out. I had HUGE fun to create this and am in love with the result.


Below I show you detailed photos of the different parts of my houses. I added some softboard bricks here and there and painted them with black Gesso.

 
Some spiders and webs here and there...


And I also added a fence and lantern I die cutted from black cardstock...


I used following products from the Noor! Design UK webshop:


1 Kommentar:

Anja hat gesagt…

Wow... dein Häuserblock sieht so toll aus!! Ich liebe die crazy Birds :) Eine tolle Deko Idee. Glg Anja