Montag, 24. August 2015

I am Sailing for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone!

It's monday and so my turn to show you some inspiration over at the Noor! Design UK blog. As you can see I am still in the Martime mood :-). I love this collection so much. I used the Dutch Dobadoo Shape Art Teardrops and folded it on one side. I love how it looks like this way.


And below you can see some close ups of my card...


I added few real shells here and there...



And below you can see how the opened card looks like. I hid a small magnet behind the image and the paper of the cover, so it hold together very well when the cover is closed.


I used following products from the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

Silvis Kreativstube hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Karina,

deine Karte ist wieder traumhaft schön gestaltet.
Das Motiv so zauberhaft und mit vielen wunderschönen Details dekoriert. Ich bin begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Bianca van Tilburg. hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
What a beautiful card.
There are many more beautiful maps on your blog.
I'll follow you.
Hugs, Bianca van Tilburg.