Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

Anything Goes at Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello everyone, at Deep Ocean Challenges we have our last challenge for 2015 just gone live... a very easy one this time; the theme is 'Anything Goes'. And you have four weeks to join us as the design team will enjoy a well deserved holiday break. And this challenge we even have three prizes for you to win. So take your chance and join us at Deep Ocean Challenges!

I made a special card in shape of a snow globe... so love it!! The shape is from Dutch Doobadoo and available at the Noor! Design UK webshop.



Below you can see some close ups of my card...






With this card I want to join following challenges:

Bastel-Traum - Winter
Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stempelgarten - Weihnachtszeit
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas
Steckenpferdchen - Sterne

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs, Karina


I used following products from the Noor! Design UK shop:


5 Kommentare:

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Hi Karina thank you for your lovely comment I so appreciate it. So good to be back crafting and getting out my many many magnolias I didn't realise how many I had but then I didn't realise how much I had in my craft stash overall!!!!! I adore your snow globe just beautiful such perfect papers and dies made my little heartbeat race!!!!!! Lol. Love Chanelle

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hello Karina!
Wow, what a stunning snow globe card! I love all the wonderful details! You did a awesome job! Thanks for joining us at the Stempelgarten-Challenge!
Hugs, Marlene

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hallo,
herzlichen Dank für die Teilnahme an unserer Steckenpferdchen - Challenge zum Thema Sterne.
Die Idee hast du wunderschön umgesetzt.
Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück bei der Auslosung
LG
Carola vom DT-Team

Alex H. hat gesagt…

Wunderschön deine Schneekugelkarte.. toll ausgestaltet! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der SG-Challenge!
;-) Alex H.

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, eine bezaubernde Winterkarte in Schneekugelform hast Du da gezaubert.Vielen Dank, dass DU Deine Karte bei uns auf bastel-traum teilst. Wünsche Dir noch ein gutes, kreatives, neues Jahr und viel Glück. Wir würden uns freuen, Dich bei der nächsten Challenge wiederzusehen :) Liebe Grüsse Ute