Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Garden Frame for Noor! Design UK

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful festive season and a great start into the 2016. 

I created a special project the last few days with the gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo flower shadow box. Look...


I painted it with pink gesso (I mixed some red into the white gesso). Afterwards I made some decoupage with old newspaper scraps and covered the edges with white gesso and crackle paint.


The embellishments are made with the Spring Garden Set.






With this project I want to join following challenges:

All About Magnolia Challenge - All about new (new frame)
Time for Magnolia - CAS or Fully Loaded


Now I wish you a happy day and thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

Sharon hat gesagt…

This is stunning Karina. Every detail, image and embellishment is gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chantal hat gesagt…

Wowwwww such a wonderful creation did you make! I am in love with it! Thank you also for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hope to see you next time again. Warm hugs, Chantal