Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - February


 feb

Hello and happy Sunday! Great to see you here. Finally on Friday my ordered goodies arrived I need for the new project for the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 challenge. So I was able to create this new tag for February in time. Here is how it looks like. I quite like how it turned out. One of the techniques was new to me; to add embossing powder to structure paste. I love the effect it gives. As it was the first time I tried it our it definitely is improvable :-). But I am fine with the result.

And some close ups of my February tag...
 
 I look forward to see what the March tag will be. It's so much fun to make them. I really don't know why I haven't joined the past years yet.

Have a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: