Montag, 16. Mai 2016

Kitty Make Me Smile for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! As a big cat lover I made the happy dance when I saw this sweet 'Kitty Makes Me Smile'. She is so cute with the separate hat you can add to her or not, just as you like. I paperpieced the hat with the same paper I used for the card; the beautiful and high quality Craft & You 'Rose Garden' papers.



Below you can see a close up of the image, and the paper piecing I made on the hat. The coloring is made with Copics.

And some more close ups below... see the super cute glass strawberries; they are so great and a perfect addition to many different projects. They are available in different colors. 




Thank you very much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

ADA hat gesagt…

Wow wat een prachtige kaart, super mooi.
GROETJES ADA