Montag, 6. Juni 2016

Oceanna for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, today I am showing you a card I made with the sweet mermaid 'Oceanna' from Whimsy Stamps. Isn't it just so cute how the little fish is sucking on her finger?


She is fun to color. I made the coloration with Copics.


 Below you can see see some close ups... I used some of the gorgeous laces; White Pleated Ruffled Tulle Trim and the Pleated Pearl Trim.


I also used some of the Sealife themed dies for my card; the Seawed & Bubbles die...


and the cute turtle.


Thank you so much for your visit here. I wish you a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 Kommentare:

Portraits et créations artistiques Patricia Jonckheere hat gesagt…

Hi Karina !
It is very nice to discover your beautiful blog and your lovely artwork. I love all the things you made, cards, bookmarks, candles.
I was very pleased to receive your birthday card and never get such a beautiful one. Thank you so much ! :)
I will write soon.
Hope you are getting well.
Goodbye for now.
Patricia, from France.
P.S.: I also have a blog : http://cyberoizopat.blogspot.fr/

Aneta hat gesagt…

Fantastic card! I'm so happy to discover your blog today!