Montag, 12. September 2016

Always Follow your Dreams for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you're doing fine and spent a happy weekend. We're still quite busy after our move with unpack boxes. It seems to have no end. How can one have so much stuff... oh my. 

The card I show you today is made with sweet 'Crafty Cat' by Little Darlings Saturated Canary. It remembers me on my own two cats. They also always am where I am and prefer to walk or lie on that place I am coloring or creating.


The coloring is made with Distress Inks.


 The leafs are made with the Studio Light 'Beautiful Flowers Leaf Edge Die'.



Thank you so much for looking. Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Karina.Cute fun image and I love your stunning design and beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx