Montag, 26. September 2016

Greetings from the North Pole for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! This week I show you my latest card I created with the gorgeous Pion Design papers 'Greetings from the North Pole'. I decided to put this lovely deer into the spotlight. I am happy how it turned out. It looks great combined with some Scrapiniec Chipboards and framed with the Diamonds Edge Die. 

 
Isn't he just so cute? I love deer :-)


 The words are from the Borders sheet of the Pion Design collection 'Greetings from the North Pole'.



The Holly Leaves and Santa's Sleigh are a perfect addition. They are currently out of stock. If you like to have them just message Tracy and she will order them for you.


Have a happy day and bye for now, thank you for your visit.
Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

SewPaperPaint hat gesagt…

I absolutely LOVE this card! It is exquisite! Hugs, Autumn