Dienstag, 1. November 2016

Challenges at Noor! Design UK and Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone, it's the first of the month and so we have a new challenge for you over at Noor! Design UK and Deep Ocean Challenges. This month we want to see your wintery creations at Noor! Design UK and Die Cuts or Punches at Deep Ocean Challenges. Below you can see what I have created, using one of the new sweet Magnolia Stamps... love this collection...


 I used a lot of dies for my card...


The coloring is made with Distress Inks


 I couldn't resist to put her this little bird on her head :-)


All the products I used are available at Noor! Design UK webshop. They are all linked below:


2 Kommentare:

Vicky hat gesagt…

Oh my this is gorgeous hunni I love the papers but I really love Tilda, she looks fabulous & your colouring on her is fantastic as always shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sarah - Crea S hat gesagt…

Wow, wow, wow, what a stunning card! So many beautiful details, superb! Hugs, Sarah